Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Garments in the Garden Recap x @JetLifeLidz x @AlienAstronauts


































Garments in the Gardens was a collective event spearheaded by myself, Lamont Howard and Leondra Saintil. My cool ass friends Gina Cherelus and Uju Ononuju assisted with promotion and more. 

Alien Astronauts, an art collective + dj Lance Farmer @JetLifeLidz were instrumental in setting the vibe of the event. I truly enjoyed the clothes swapping, relaxing music, lemondade (made by Gina) and the vibes of the people who came by.

Individuals who came by asked me if I'd be doing this again any time soon... It's definitely something to ponder.

The support and love I received was monumental and I really appreciate each person who came despite the weather.

Love & Light.

Photography: Uju Ononuju + Robyn Mowatt



No comments:

Post a Comment